Almost a year have passed since i last updated this space, time flies and we are almost half year into year 2013! Gonna do a short recap of the past year and i will make it a point to update this space more regularly with bits and pieces of my life 🙂
Short recap of year 2012 & 1st half of year 2013. 🙂
1. I have a more balanced life now, even though it may be hectic & it evolves mainly around family, work, studies & exercise.
2. I learnt how to prioritize & manage my time more efficiently.
2. I have taken a healthier approach in life, i exercise frequently now, often focusing on running and some light strength training. I can say that with regular exercise, it makes me feel happier & more energetic 😀
3. I started joining running races with my exercise buddy last year. We have just completed Nike She runs yesterday. Shape run’s coming up next in July & i can’t wait for the day to come!
4. I enjoyed my studies so far, despite the endless tutorials, assignments, tests etc + the most dreadful exams 😛 Looking forward to my graduation day!
5. I have included more activities with my family as well, so that we can spend more time together 🙂
Now i am looking forward for year 2014 to come. It will be the year when we move in to our new house, a house of our own with just the 2 of us! It’s also the year when i will finish my studies – my graduation year 😀
Year 2014 will be a great year, with new beginnings! Let’s gambateh & work towards whatever goals we have in life. 🙂 With determination, nothing is impossible – very true indeed.